Check this page for any letters that we have sent home regarding trips, school clubs or other important notices.
Dear Parent/ Carer
Following the Government’s increase in social distancing measures over the weekend, we make a further plea for you to seriously consider your childcare if you have requested a place at school for the coming two weeks. We are committed to providing childcare for essential key workers who are fulfilling CRITICAL roles in the national effort against COVID-19 and whose children have absolutely nowhere else to go. Where possible, we implore you to find alternative arrangements and use school as the last resort. Government guidance is clear that the best place for your child is at home.
To facilitate this childcare as safely as possible and to minimise risk to our staff, we will do the following:
· Parents will be met at the main school gate from 8.30 am, where we will sign your child in.
· These measures will be repeated at 3.45 pm.
· We encourage you to social distance yourselves as you are waiting to be signed in or out.
· Children will be mixed aged groups and may be in an unfamiliar part of the school.
· We ask that children will wear clean clothes each day, as will staff members.
· We will maintain a high level of cleanliness and we will attempt to keep our children at safe distances from each other whenever possible.
Ensuring as few children as possible access school childcare will support the effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We have a duty of care not only to the children but also our staff, their families and the community.
With your continued support we can work with the Government to keep this emergency childcare in place for as long as possible.
Thank you for your continued support.